So its roundup time. End of year contemplation combined with a healthy amount of mayhem. But as we close off and tie up all the loose ends in a pretty bow, I wanted to present you with a neat package of all the best the year has had to offer. Well, strictly speaking, the 10 best blog posts we have had to date (which trickles just over a year) voted by your foot traffic.
Without further ado…
- Wanting to save resources? Here are some top tips – “Ways to reduce your Carbon Footprint“
- Looking for a means to getting your tender on in a better manner? Look no further than “Is there Value in attending Tendering Workshops?“
- Keeping our country pristine is not easy. But being able to do something about our resources is priceless. The follow up to a popular post with local news “Too close to Home! What the frack!”
- You have heard about the growth of … well almost everything… in Africa. Get some fact here “Developing Africa….is Africa the new China?“
- Covering industry exhibitions as we visited a popular “Cape Construction Expo“
- Our campaign to create awareness of the desperate plight of our black rhino in Southern Africa – “Heart of a Ranger“
- The story of our team trip to Timbavati Private Nature Reserve to film the Heart of a Ranger video – “Rhino dreaming in Timbavati“
- Taking a look at our country and it’s colourful journey is Sherina Swart with “South Africa … just how far have we come?”
- Looking around us and following the trends “Trends in Africa“
- Some inspiration from history with our witty Claire Donaldson’s “Ancient Inspiration for Modern Motivation“
Now that you have had your fill of a good combination of facts and humour, I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you well for a fantastic festive season and peaceful New Year. Our offices will be closing on the 15th December and re-opening on the 6 January 2016.
Until then, have a wonderful break and hopefully rest.