Two words synonymous with buzzwords like deals, sales, countdown and ads to name a few. Have you already started receiving deal sign-up notifications, some which offer early access and even opportunities to win vouchers? Black Friday officially signals the start of the holiday shopping season globally.
Traditionally the day after Thanksgiving in the USA, Black Friday, falls on the 29th of November 2019 and will no doubt be characterized by the same midnight-alarm-setting, queue-camping, quick grabbing, elbowing and epic statistics like those that came before.
Let’s not forget Black Friday’s equally anticipated partner Cyber Monday; for those of us who prefer using their quick clicking skills over physical queuing stamina. I, myself fall into the record-breaking eCommerce category no matter the day.
Black Friday: Your Ultimate Guide
- Research is key: don’t be caught by ‘fake’ specials and don’t lose out on possible bigger savings
- Make your list (and check it twice): this will prevent unnecessary purchases while also ensuring you tick off all your items.
- Hydrate and Nourish: You need to be in tip-top shape if you want to gain that edge
- Plan and Prioritize: optimal route planning will save you time and money.
- Budget: remember those oh-so-exciting monthly expenses don’t magically disappear
- Bonus: Sign up to all the Black Friday Alert emails
To obtain Black Friday’s ever-elusive specials shoppers will go to (sometimes fatal) extremes as illustrated in Black Friday Death and Injury Count. Use Your Ultimate Black Friday Guide and don’t become a statistic.
Want some visuals? Click below for Black Friday by numbers as published by Black Friday Global.
If you are interested in becoming one of our subscribers, please visit Leads 2 Business.
To view notes with screenshots on how to use our website, please visit Leads 2 Business Wiki.
To view more Articles, please visit our Leads 2 Business Blog.