Why should you Feature your Company with Leads 2 Business?
Well, why not?
It is a free service we offer our clients to be noticed!
As a supplement to our blog, we have the Featured Company slot which introduces you, an L2B subscriber – who you are and what you do. Featured Company slots are s a great opportunity for you to promote your company while informing readers which industry you operate in, what your core services or products are, etc.
Your Featured Company can be shared on your social media profiles and work circles – resulting in more views with the added bonus that others in similar industries will be alerted to these offerings too.
Don’t wait, contact us now to Feature your Company so that others can get to know you too.
What we need from you:
The required information can be completed telephonically or face-to-face during a CRM call, or via email. It is all up to you. Questions can also be adapted to your unique profile.
Firstly some basics:
- Full Company Name (as you wish it to be displayed)
- Company Logo (large & on a transparent background is preferred)
- Picture of Person/Contact (large, clear & professional)
Secondly more in-depth:
- Contacts Name & Designation
- A little about Yourself
- Company description and job description: what your work entails and what you offer –(product/service)
- When you joined L2B and why joined – i.e. what prompted it/what service you use/a feature you may like
- How you use L2B for your business – i.e. find Projects in Africa/Key Contacts/Market Intelligence
- Recent awards/projects you were involved with.
- Favourite thing about the construction industry or Life philosophy
- Something light-hearted: Have you ever driven a TLB? / Are you afraid of heights? / How many hard hats do you own / etc.
- Contact Details (Tel numbers, website, Address/Branch locations, and serviceable regions)
Once the necessary is supplied, we will send the article to you to proof prior to publishing.
View our previous Featured Companies here.
To view more Articles, please visit our Leads 2 Business Blog.
If you are interested in becoming one of our subscribers, please visit Leads 2 Business.
To view notes with screenshots on how to use our website, please visit Leads 2 Business Wiki.
My journey started in 2015 with Leads 2 Business, as an Account Executive, and gradually grown to take the role of being the Client Liaison Office (CLO) since 2018. Assisting in the delivery of our services and insuring our clients expectations and requirements are exceeded.