Also known as the Leads 2 Business Platinum Directory Listing (PDL). This directory is a simple tool that has evolved into a remarkable business system which has many benefits for the vendor. As a vendor, registering on the Platinum Directory Listing, your company has the opportunity to generate new business leads with a well-defined market niche.
By registering your business on the Leads 2 Business directory :
- Your company will gain exposure to the various Buyers from the various construction companies.
- It stimulates on-line pricing awareness on prospective tenders.
- There is an optional SMS notification facility, should a Request for Quotation (RfQ) be sent to you.
- You can specify where your product/service is labour & materials or labour only. You can define your BBBEE status and indicate your CIDB grading; list all necessary company contact details and give a detailed description of your company’s products/services rendered.
- You are improving your company’s exposure and position as you price.
- You can broadcast items that you have priced to other buyers who may be looking for the same pricing information.
- You can manage your listing to dictate which Requests for Quotes are appropriate to your particular trade profile.
- You will receive award notifications on the contracts you have priced.
In addition, Leads 2 Business takes a proactive approach to support, if we receive notification of an email problem from your ISP, we will contact you to try and sort it out.
We also offer Online support via Livehelp which can be accessed anytime you may need assistance or have a query you need to raise, we are only a click or a call away.
So, now you are listed on the Leads 2 Business Platinum Directory and ready to acquire more business, more often. Here is how it works in order to expose your business to target industry listings and securing new contacts :
A Buyer/Contractor sends out Requests for Quotes (RfQs) to specific Vendors/Suppliers listed on our directory.
When a Vendor/Supplier receives the RfQ, they have the option to price it or to decline the request.
Vendors can respond to the RfQ via : Online pricing, email or fax (If the Buyer/Contractor has drawings associated with the Bill these will be available online and accessible with your Vendor/Supplier username and password).
Vendors/Suppliers who haven’t responded are contacted by the Leads 2 Business Control List Team for follow up.
Prices submitted by Vendors/Suppliers are used by the Buyer/Contractor to formulate their tender pricing.
And Platinum Directory Listed Vendors/Suppliers will receive Award notifications on RfQs received as long as they have acknowledged the RfQ.
So, can being listed on the Platinum Directory get you noticed by the Industry Giants???
Having read the above, what do you think?……