Why Advertise you ask?
If you have a business, whether small or a large corporation, it is always a good idea to advertise your products and/or services and here are 10 good reasons why:
- Advertising in the right medium, reaching your target market (that’s a whole blog on its own) generates loyalty to your brand and forms a lasting connection with your customers. #BrandLoyalty
- Advertising creates a positive image of your company, your products and/or services. Regular, positive advertising advises customers that you are available, open for business and you can help solve their problems, fill their needs etc.
- Advertising can attract new customers and ultimately more business which in turn, generates income – also known as ROI. The market is always changing and there are always new potential customers looking for new business opportunities and ways to grow their business.
- Advertising helps you stay ahead of the competition as advertising convinces people to use your company, your products/services and it reminds them why they chose to use your products in the first place.
- Advertising generates more income for your company, as I mentioned earlier, but it’s worth mentioning again as this is important. Invest in advertising and watch your business grow and succeed, even in thetough times.
- Advertising in the right medium allows you to target your ideal customers in a specific market, by making them aware of what your company can offer them.
- Advertising not only attracts new business and customers, but it also creates repeat and continuous business, by reminding customers, that you are there for them whenever they may need your products and/or service again.
- Advertising can be used to promote a new service or product that your company is offering and persuade new, as well as existing, customers to try it out by explaining why they need it, what it can do for them and how it can help them. #PowerofPersuasion
- Advertising regularly ensures that you maintain a constant, positive, public presence and people don’t forget about your company and what it has to offer.
- Advertising can encourage people to contact your company for more information on what you have to offer.
And there are many more benefits, but these are just 10 and the bottom line is that by advertising you generate more business and more sales for your company, not just now, but for the future too and isn’t that what being in business is all about? To make money.
If you’re in the construction industry and looking to advertise, L2B offers various advertising slots. For more information email Advertising@L2B.co.za
To view more Articles, please visit our Leads 2 Business Blog.
If you are interested in becoming one of our subscribers, please visit Leads 2 Business.
To view notes with screenshots on how to use our website, please visit Leads 2 Business Wiki.